What are the requirements for membership?
- 1. Attending the Membership Orientation Seminar (MOS).
View seminar schedule.
Membership Orientation Seminar Schedule
|San Enrique Sub-Office||Wednesday||2:00 P.M.|
|La Carlota Sub-Office||Tuesday||10:00 A.M.|
|Binalbagan Sub-Office||Thursday||9:00 A.M.|
|Kabankalan Main Office||Friday||9:00 A.M.|
- 2. Have an authorized wireman (barangay electrician/licensed electrical engineer) and complete housewiring inspection forms.
- 3. Have appropriate permits (building/electrical) in city/municipal engineers.
- 4. Personal submission to NOCECO of your housewiring inspection forms, photocopy of authority of wireman,   building/electrical permits.
- 5. Fill-up and sign your application for membership and electric service contract. Bring one new Community Tax Certificate (Cedula).
- 6. Pay the following requirements: View here.
|a.) Membership fee||Php 100.00|
|b.) Lamination fee (new ID system)||Php 30.00|
|c.) Notarial||Php 25.00|
|d.) Service Fee||Php 20.00|
|e.) Paid-up share capital (25%of subscribed share)||Php 300.00|
|(New members are required to subscribe at least 12 shares of share capital)|
|f.) Inspection fee|
|1000 volt amperes and below||Php 120.00|
|2000 VA but not lower than 1001 VA||Php 350.00|
|5000 VA but not lower than 2001 VA||Php 600.00|
|5001 VA and above||Php 1,200.00|
|g.) Connection fee||Php 350.00|
|h.) Service line (Subject to change w/o prior notice)||Php 20.00/meter|
|i.) One (1) month Bill deposit|
|Loads equal to 800 VA and below||Php 100.00|
|800 VA but not more than 1,500 VA||Php 300.00|
|1500 VA but not more than 5000 VA||Php 900.00|
|5000 VA and higher||Php 2,100.00|
* Pay only to the authorized employee of NOCECO and ask for your official receipt.